Goji berries are considered a ‘superfood’ that contains many benefits. The superfood, goji berries, are known to be a potent sexual tonic in Asia. They increase testosterone (which, as you know, stimulates the libido in both men and women). They also improve mood, well being and increase overall stamina. Goji berries are used to treat metabolic syndrome that is responsible for erectile dysfunction, but it is also used as treatment to strengthen our adrenal system. Wolfberries, as they are also known (although slightly different), are very nutritious, as they are known to contain at least 11 essential minerals, 7 vitamins and 18 amino acids. Their health benefits include longevity, analgesia, increased energy, stronger immunity, improved vision and most importantly, are a powerful aphrodisiac.
Goji berries help keep you young
- “[T]he Ningxia Hui region of Northern China, where goji berries are grown and eaten on a daily basis, has 16 times as many centenarians -people 100 years old or older -as the rest of the country. As residents of the region age, they are much more active, healthy and vibrant than their peers in Western cultures.”
- Goji berries mitigates damage to our DNA which is caused by free radicals generated as byproducts of normal metabolism and exposure to toxins
Remember, unless an adequate supply of anti‐oxidants are provided, the body can be overwhelmed by the free‐radicals in trying to repair itself
|Vitamin C||Heart Health|
|Cystine||Immunity, Health, Stomach lining|
|B2 (riboflavin)||Conversion of Carbohydrates into fuel|
|Manganese||Healthy skin, bone, cartilage|
|Zinc||Wound healing, fertility, vision, immunity|
|Copper||Energy, hormonal function, healthy skin|
|Selenium||Healthy liver, thyroid, immunity, cancer protection|
Goji berries also promote growth hormones. Human growth hormones decrease as we age. A 70-‐year-‐old produces only a tenth of growth hormones than that of a 20-‐year old. This results in physical deterioration, lower levels of energy, muscle wasting, and storage of more body fat. Boosting the natural levels of growth hormones helps us feel, look, and function like a more youthful person. Goji berries help our bodies for this manner in two ways:
- Potassium: Goji berries is a rich source of this mineral, this is vital for health and longevity. Insufficient potassium interferes with normal function of the pituitary gland, which produces the growth hormone.
- Amino Acids: is also rich of l-glutamine and l-arginin, two amino acids that work together to increase growth hormone levels and rejuvenate youthful appearance and function.
Enhancement of Libido and Sexual Function
- Goji berries can help by increasing levels of testosterone.
- Perceived in Asia as a strong sexual tonic that also improves overall mood and well being, it also boosts stamina and decreases stress. All of these benefits are conductive to a healthy sex life.