There is a subliminal thought process that occurs when you think about cherries. Whether it be in movies or lingerie advertisements where the woman is seducing the man while nibbling on a pair of cherries. This isn’t all, cherries stimulate the production of pheromones, which is the chemical that is emitted and results in sexual attraction. Cherries are also a good source of potassium which is essential for sexual hormone production.
Vitamins and Minerals of Cherries
- Cherries are a significant source of potassium,
- Cherries also contain Vitamin A, C, Vitamin E, calcium, iron, folate and selenium.
- Selenium is vital for peak sexual health.
- Vitman E, which is sometimes attributed as the sex vitamin, is also beneficial for women’s skin, hair and scar cure
- The fruit also contains several phytonutrients that research suggests may help fight cancer.
- Perillyl alcohol is one such compound which binds protein molecules to inhibit cancer’s growth signals.
- Cherry anthocyanins have been shown to reduce pain and inflammation. Anthocyanins are also potent antioxidants that isolate certain destructive by‐products of metabolism and usher them safely from the body.
- Anthocyanins is an antioxidant that prevents fatty deposits on the walls of blood vessels keeping blood running smoothly which is beneficiary for maintaining libido.
Final Note on cherries
This delectable fruit is said to arouse desire, and is thought to be a strong aphrodisiac for women in particular.
Don’t forget to be creative and use your imagination with how you feed on the cherries with your partner!